WHAT IS THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE?
The Livingston Manor Chamber of Commerce is a local association of volunteers dedicated to promoting and protecting the interests of our little town, and doing all we can to help you fall just that little bit more in love with it.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
The Chamber supports local businesses with marketing and advertising, organizes shopping promotions and events, and helps keep town beautiful. Both businesses and individuals can become members to stay up to date with latest initiatives, help steer them, and (if you want) play an active part in them.
1. Support local businesses
2. Attend chamber meetings (if you want) and receive meeting minutes to stay informed of happenings in town.
3. Use your voting rights to play an active role in the decisions that shape our town.
4. Connect with the local business community. Because we're stronger together.
5. Get a listing in the business directory published each year and available for free in local businesses from Memorial Day onwards (for businesses only)
6. Get included in town shopping promotions.
7. Get your link on this website!
8. Get featured in in town social media.
9. Share your skills by serving on a committee or at events.
10. It's cheap! Annual dues are just $60 for businesses and $30 for individuals.